Elie Mina Dental a leading supplier in the Middle East for Medical and Dental equipment, products, instruments and machinery; proudly shares a high level partnership with selective companies from the Middle East, Lebanon, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates... to set up Medical and Dental centers and Milling centers with a high end technology from our partners from Germany, Switzerland, Canada, Australia, Japan, Italy, USA, UK, Korea....
Elie Mina Dental has been growing for 25 years to become a market leader in the Dental field. Throughout the years, Elie Mina Dental has acquired several exclusive distributorship rights in Lebanon and the Middle-East and also managed to develop a loyal customer. Our focus is highly based on customer satisfaction, good quality of service, educational training and a warranty / replacement policy for defective articles.
Our future perspective is to focus on spreading our local and regional coverage and expanding our products portfolio aiming to become a “one stop dental company”.
– Elie Mina Dental's business objective, is to market our products and services sustainable over a long term relation for shareholders, employees, customers, and business partners.
– Elie Mina Dental recognizes that customers have a sincere and legitimate interest, beliefs and actions behind our products in which they place their trust.
– Elie Mina Dental believes that, legislation is the most effective safeguard of responsible conduct, although in certain areas, additional guidance to staff in the form of voluntary business principles is beneficial in order to ensure that the highest standards are met.
– Elie Mina Dental is conscious of the fact that the success of a corporation is a reflection of the professionalism, conduct and the responsible attitude of its management and employees.
– Elie Mina Dental regards its personnel as its most valuable asset.
– Elie Mina Dental insists on honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of its business and expects.
– Elie Mina Dental supports free enterprise and therefore compete fairly and recognize other companies' equal rights to do so.